martedì, settembre 16, 2008

Ciao


28 luglio 1943- 15 settembre 2008

THE GREAT GIG IN THE SKY

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I
don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying?
There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime."
"I never said I was frightened of dying."

“E non ho paura di morire, in qualsiasi momento,
non mi importa. Perché dovrei avere paura della morte?
Non vi sarebbe alcuna ragione, prima o poi si deve andare.”
“Non ho mai detto di avere paura della morte”

Ieri un cancro ha portato via Rick Wright: i Pink Floyd non ci saranno più!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

Immaginavo che avresti postato la notizia!!! Ci mancheranno i suoi delicati tappeti di note!!!!
Ciao Gigi

giovedì, settembre 18, 2008 11:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Hi Syd,
I would like to ask you where did you find the picture of the bridge by Calatrava, that is in your blog. I would like to use this picture as a conference logo, but I need copy wrights. I will appreciate if you tell me who is the author or how I can access the picture from its orginal website.
Thanks!!!!
Ania (my e-mail: a.wiewiora@qut.edu.au)

lunedì, febbraio 09, 2009 8:41:00 AM  

Posta un commento

<< Home